In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of turning off a payment processor, using Stripe as an example.
However, these steps can be applied to other payment processors as well. So, whether you want to disable Stripe or any other payment processor, this guide will help you do just that.
Let’s begin with the process!
Disabling a Payment Processor
In this section, we will quickly learn how to access the necessary settings in SureCart to disable any payment processor.
- In the SureCart menu, click on “Settings.”
- In the SureCart settings menu, click on “Payment Processors.”
- Click on the payment processor you want to disable. In our case, we will select stripe.
- To deactivate the payment processor, choose the mode where you want to make the change – either Live Mode or Test Mode. In our case, we will select the “Test Mode” tab button to proceed with deactivation.
- Click on the “Enabled” button and you will see a pop appear on your screen.
- Turn the toggle off to deactivate this payment processor.
- Click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
- Your payment processor has been successfully disabled. It will not be shown to your customers on the checkout pages!
Similarly, you can disable any payment processor you want!
The process is mostly same for all the payment processor but if you get stuck anywhere, you can reach out to us and we’ll be more than happy to assist!