With SureCart, you can make great-looking single-product pages that show the details of your product to your customers before they make a purchase.
This lets your customers see your products clearly and buy them easily.
And if you want to customize how these product pages look, you can simply customize the product template.
Here’s what you can change:
- Font color and font style of Product Title and Product Description
- Padding and margin around things like buttons, images, etc
- Button color for buying or adding to the cart
- The size of the image on the product page
So, if you want to customize the appearance of your product pages, follow the steps below:
- From your WordPress admin, go to SureCart and click on Products.
- Click on any product.
- On the right side, you’ll see “Default” from Template. Click that, then hit “Edit Template.”
- Click on the product title, and a small menu will pop up with options to adjust things like the title heading and how it’s aligned. You can make the desired changes.
- To make further customizations, click the settings button in the top right corner.
- You’ll see more settings you can customize when you go to the block settings.
Different blocks have different settings. Like, for prices, there’s a “Settings” and a “Style” tab. So you can customize the appearance of the blocks.
- Once you have made all the changes, click on the “Save” button.
Through a few simple steps, you’ve successfully changed the appearance of your product. It’s essential to remember that your online platform is a reflection of your brand identity.
Hope this was helpful. For any further assistance or inquiries, please feel free to contact our support team.