If you’ve been wondering how to connect your SureCart plugin seamlessly with your store account through an API, you’re in the right place.
When you first install SureCart and create your SureCart account, the very last step will give you this API token. Simply copy it to your clipboard and paste it into the plugin to connect your SureCart account to your WordPress.
There may be instances where you need to get this API token again after the initial setup.
Below, we’ve broken down a simple step-by-step guide on adding your SureCart API to your SureCart store.
Let’s dive right in and get you connected in no time!
- Login into the SureCart cloud platform, and select the right store if you have multiple stores in the same account.
- Click on the “Developers” menu item, then click on the “Default” API token.
- There is a convenient button you can click to copy the API token. Please keep this code safe, this is why the screenshot has it blurred out.
- Go to your website, and from SureCart, click on settings and then on the Connection tab.
- Paste your API token copied from step 3 and click on the Save button.
And there you have it! You’ve successfully integrated your SureCart with your store account in just a few easy steps.
Hope this was helpful. And if you get stuck, we’re happy to answer any questions you might have!