If you want to permanently delete a business from your SureCart account, or delete your SureCart user, here is how.
When you first setup SureCart, you did 3 things:
- Installed the SureCart plugin on your website
- Created a SureCart account
- Created a business that is linked to your SureCart account
Follow these steps to delete both business and user accounts from your website.
Removing the SureCart Plugin
Removing the SureCart plugin is very simple, it’s the same process as removing any plugin on your website where you deactivate it and then delete it.
- You can find your plugin at Plugins > Installed Plugins.
This will delete the plugin from your WordPress dashboard.
Deleting Your SureCart Store
For this step, you will need to log into the SureCart platform with the username and password you used.
Once inside your account:
- Select the store you want to remove.
- Navigate to the General section under Settings.
- Scroll down and click on the Delete Store button.
This will permanently delete your SureCart store.
Deleting Your SureCart User Account.
For this step, you’ll need to stay logged into the same SureCart platform.
- Click on the toggle to the left of your name in the bottom left corner of the screen, then click on the Profile icon.
- A slide-out panel will appear on the right, click on Delete User.
- A new prompt will pop up that’ll urge you to type CONFIRM in a text box.
- Just type it and click on the Confirm button to finally delete your user account.
This will permanently delete your user account.
Be very careful while following these steps as it will result in the permanent deletion of your SureCart store as well as all the data associated with it.
That’s it! We hope this guide helped you. If you have any more questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We’re here to assist you!