If you want to accept donations on your website, SureCart can make the process simple and straightforward. We’ll walk you through the steps to create a donation form with SureCart in this article.
Before we move forward, if you are looking for how to set up a donation/pay what you want pricing please refer to this article.
Let’s see the steps to setup donation forms in SureCart:
- Once you are done with creating the product, please navigate to the Forms section of the SureCart and click on the “Add New” button to add the donation form.
- Scroll down and choose the donation form from the “Choose a Starting Design” and click on the next button.
- In the next step, select the product that you had just created by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to the “Choose a Donation Product” option.
- Click on the Create button to create the donation form. Publish the form once you are done with the styling and other customization.
- Copy the form ID or shortcode and paste it into the shortcodes block to display the Donation Form on the desired page of your website.
In conclusion, setting up a donation form with SureCart is a quick and easy process.
By following the steps outlined above, you can create a new product with a customizable price and enable customers to donate any amount they choose.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through our Support Portal.