SureCart simplifies e-commerce. If you’re considering using manual payments while selling on SureCart, this article is for you.
Manual payment methods are crucial for e-commerce, especially when online payments aren’t an option or when you want to offer Cash on Delivery, Local Pickup, Mail-In Payments, or other manual payment options.
With SureCart, you can create as many manual payment methods as you need.
In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of creating manual payments, making it easy to collect payments from your customers while selling on SureCart.
Let’s get started!
To add manual payments, you can simply follow these steps.
- Open SureCart Settings > Processors > Manual Payment.
- Click the “Add New” button.
- In the popup window, provide the following details for your Manual Payment.
- Custom Payment Method Name: This is the name of the payment method that appears on the list during checkout.
- Description: This text serves as an instruction when customers select manual payment during checkout
- Payment Instructions: This text appears in a popup window after an order is placed.
- Finally, click the “Create” button to save your Manual Payment method.
That’s it! You’ve successfully added manual payment methods. You can follow these steps to add as many manual payments as needed.
SureCart also has the option to enable or disable Manual payment methods using a toggle
Now, let’s see how the Manual Payment method appears for both buyers and merchants.
Buyers can see the Manual Payment method on the checkout form, listed among the payment options.
After making a purchase, buyers will receive instructions for this manual payment method that you provided during creation.
You can find orders in “Check SureCart > Orders.” On this page, you can view all the orders placed under Manual Payment.
Orders placed under Manual Payment methods are set as unfulfilled by default. When a product is delivered, you can fulfill the orders easily.
We’ve covered everything you need to know about this payment method. Hope this was helpful. If you still have questions or encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us!