We are pleased to announce SureCart 2.12, which brings the first phase of Order Return functionality inside SureCart.
This phase brings the options for the merchant to start and manage the return process.
Phase 2 will be adding visuals to the customer area when a customer requests a full or partial return of their order.
Phase 3 will bring new filtering options to the order list view and email notifications for returns.
- New: Returns – create and manage return requests on the admin order screen.
- Improvement: List the variant and price with the purchase in the customer’s purchase list on the admin.
- Improvement: Add shortcode for product variant choices to be used in custom page builder product page templates.
- Improvement: Handle out-of-stock errors better when the item is added to the cart.
- Fix: Draft orders having the wrong status on the admin orders screen.
- Fix: Admin order pages showing the product image on line items instead of the variant image.
- Fix: CSS conflict with some themes causing password field inspector controls to be pushed offscreen.
- Fix: Customers not syncing with users when “Create New Users” is unchecked in the manual customer sync button.
- Fix: Duplication of labels on the price selector.