We are pleased to announce SureCart 2.19, which brings improvements and refinements.
I know this is back to back updates, but we wanted to get funnels out yesterday.
The main changes are:
- Affiliate platform options are brought into the plugin settings. This is the first step in merging the experience.
- If you sell licenses, your customers can now manage the domain activations in the customer area. So for example, if you have purchased SureMembers, you can now manage the activations of the license.
- Changes to the onboarding. You now get 2 choices during setup: no demo products and demo products. If you choose demo products, you get 11 products preconfigured with settings to get a better understanding of all you can do with SureCart.
- After installation, the 3 steps at the top have changed. These are the 3 things we want all new stores to do to be fully setup.
Regarding the demo products, next month we will be adding a bulk delete from the product list view.
- Improvement: Add ability for customers to manage license activations on the customer dashboard
- Improvement: Add licenses and edit license links on admin customer page.
- Improvement: Manage affiliate settings from plugin settings page.
- Improvement: Update onboarding flow to use new seeding option.
- Improvement: Add a different message to the Subscription Saver when user tries to cancel Subscription after applying the Subscription Saver discount before
- Improvement: Add TND currency to currency list.
- Improvement: Update getting started links on customer dashboard.
- Improvement: Show coupon validation issues inline.
- Improvement: Use FSE theme spacing product page.
- Fix: Product variant purchase integrations not working in some cases.
- Fix: Issue with free subscriptions not able to upgrade with no payment method.
- Fix: Jetpack compatibility with hotkeys in some instances.