This update changes our passwordless 2FA login flow. Previously we were using Magic Links, where a user could enter their email address, an email was sent with a magic link, once clicked the customer would be logged in.
We have changed this to instead send a secure 6-digit code, vs a magic link.
- New: Sign in codes and login flow.
- New: Add max redemptions per customer UI to coupon.
- Improvement: Rename “Checkout Page” to “Store Checkout” in pages list.
- Improvement: Show if a processor is disabled on the settings page. Disallow showing disabled processor in forms.
- Improvement: Keep customer data and WordPress user in sync.
- Improvement: Change the word Pro to Premium in plugin.
- Improvement: Rename “default” to “store checkout” for store checkout page and store checkout form.
- Improvement: Link the charge to the payment processor from the admin UI.
- Improvement: Select box accessibility improvement.
- Fix: Coupon field overflow on mobile screens.
- Fix: Disallow payment plan update screen if not enabled in admin.
- Fix: Scrolling issue on settings pages.
- Fix: PHP8 compatibility issues on checkout page with debug mode turned on.
- Fix: FCFA currency support.
- Fix: global [hidden] conflicts.